Our system is used by over 30 000 end-users, and to better support them we want to strengthen our team. We are looking for people enthusiastic about tech to work during weekends (every third weekend) as System Support Specialist.
Do you enjoy helping people and find satisfaction when you see that you have succeeded in doing that? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
The ideal candidate:
- speaks both Norwegian and English
- is a good communicator
- is a fast learner
- is interested in information technology
- takes pride in providing excellent service and a good customer experience
- find exciting the idea of learning about our software and get motivated by the opportunity to build a prosperous career at Wellit.
What is actually the job about?
Excellent delivery of ongoing customer support services.
Which in more detail is to:
- provide high-quality 1. line support services to customers through phone, email, ERP, and Ticket system
- establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- deliver courses and training to customers via phone and/or video meetings
- identify customer needs taking a consultative approach in helping them overcome issues and achieve goals
- be the go-to person who advises on changes and new versions of technical products
- prepare necessary end-user documentation and step-by-step guides for technical products
- prioritize queue of ongoing technical support issues in collaboration with other relevant roles in Wellit
- Keep up to date on new tools and features in WELS by attending training/updating sessions and meetings and self-learning
- provide and receive handover during change of shifts with colleagues.
Please remember to attach CV, cover letter and if you are a student, please also attach your grades certificates.
Norwegian language skills are a requirement for this position. Therefore, if Norwegian is not your native language, please inform and/or attach documentation showing at which level you speak Norwegian.
We recruit continuously until we find the right candidate. Therefore do not wait too long to send us your job application.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Wellit is a global software company and maker of the Wellit Logistics Management Software, better known as WELS. Since launching in 2011, WELS has been a driving force behind the digitalization of energy industry logistics. WELS is a SaaS that transforms logistics data into valuable insights for companies in the energy industry.
By connecting all stakeholders on one digital platform, WELS streamlines operations and unlocks massive opportunities for efficiencies, cost reductions and lowered CO2 emissions. WELS is used by a growing number of companies around the world, including the global majors.
Wellit has offices in Stavanger, Houston, Aberdeen, Rio, Klaipéda, Kuala Lumpur, and Abu Dhabi.