Wellit is a Norwegian SaaS company and maker of WELS, the Logistics Management software. Since launching in 2011, WELS has transformed how Operator companies manage their logistics.
Now the time has come to do the same for companies in the marine/ shipping segment. Why? Because we believe more companies deserve a logistics SaaS that delivers efficiencies and cuts costs and emissions.
To lead the journey towards a new world-class SaaS solution, we are now looking for a world-class Business Development Manager.
The person we are looking for can look forward to the following
- Playing a key role within a fast-growing tech company.
- Own and drive the strategic direction and product roadmap for our Marine offering
- Execute research and engage with key players to lay the foundation for a product that the market needs
- Develop a strong Go-To Market plan
- Act as a project manager, and together with R&D develop an industry leading solution for the Marine segment
- Work with the sales team to drive growth within new segments
- Report directly to our CSO and work in a unique position with our Tech department and CTO
- Over time, the right candidate will get the chance to lead and build a separate department to ensure the product's success
- Proven track record within sales and business development and commercialization
- Experience from and understanding of the Marine/ Shipping business space
- Capability to work independently as well as with multiple stakeholders
- Market research and project management experience
- Relevant education
- Strong track record from previous positions within the marine/ shipping sector
- Manager experience is an advantage
- The opportunity to become part of a world-leading and fast-growing SaaS company
- A unique and international work environment with fellow stars who perform every day
- Exciting and relevant challenging tasks
- The opportunity to influence the company development to a great extent
- Opportunity to fast career growth
- Competitive salary
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Subsidy policy for mobile phone and internet
- Gym discount ++
Wellit is a global software company and maker of the Wellit Logistics Management Software, better known as WELS. Since launching in 2011, WELS has been a driving force behind the digitalization of energy industry logistics. WELS is a SaaS that transforms logistics data into valuable insights for companies in the energy industry. By connecting all stakeholders on one digital platform, WELS streamlines operations and unlocks massive opportunities for efficiencies, cost reductions, and lowered CO2 emissions. WELS is used by a growing number of companies around the world, including the global majors.
Wellit has offices in Stavanger, Houston, Aberdeen, Rio, Kuala Lumpur, and Abu Dhabi.
Read more at www.wellit.com.